Saturday, November 1, 2025

Hikaru Kayo Kyoku Plus Notes

 
The wonderful Kayo Kyoku Plus page is averitable treasure trove of information mixed with notes and reminisces of a J-muisc fan who was there when it was all happening, and whenever I'm getting into an loder act, whether it be someone like Momoe Yamaguchi, Shizuka Kudoh, or Eriko Tamura, inevitably my online searches will lead to their page!
Breezing through the blog, Kayo Kyoku Plus did two really nice write ups on a couple of Hikaru Nishida songs, her singles "Namida no Pearl Moon" and, what would become her signature song, "Kitto Ai Ga Aru"!


I love this quote from them regarding the song:

"Well, even though I’m far from being a Hikaru Nishida fan, I sometimes find myself humming to the whole “aru aru-ru-ru ai ga aru kanari kakujitsu, aru aru-ru-ru ai ga aru kitto daijoubu” lines. In the end, "Kitto Ai ga Aru" is an irresitible aidoru moment from the mid-90s!"

Kayo Kyoku Plus remains one of the best resources for those of us who love the 80's to 90's Idol era and want to know more information about them, both in the charts and the overall public opinion/appeal! Check Em Out!

Hmm, hey, now I'VE got Kitto Ai Ga Aru stuck in my Head! Let's give the song a spin!
ARU A RU RU RU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment