Part 2 of Hikaru's best and only (at the time) PV Collection was called "Hikaru Video Clips Since 1993, and featured:
1.涙 止まらない
2.きっと愛がある
3.人生変えちゃう夏かもね
4.C'mon³!
5.Go! Paradise
6.私のNO.1 ~You're the only one~
Along with her PVs, the video was filled with CMs and promo clips for her singles, and, as I've mentioned many times before, in the promo for Kitto Ai ga Aru, Hikaru actually rode her bicycle right past the old apartment where I was living at the time!
So crazy- If you look here in this screencap, see the window on the second floor? That's my apartment and that's my air conditioner for my bedroom!! If only I'd looked out the window at the time!
I moved out of there some time ago and the last time I drove by it, the entire Apartment had been gutted and renovated and turned into a bank!
No comments:
Post a Comment