I had mentioned how Mochida Maki's song Anata No Yukini Naritai reminded me of Nishida Hikaru's song Kimi No Yukini Kampai, and I thought that there may be a few of you out there who'd like to hear just what that song sounded like!
While this song was never released as a single, it's one of the best songs (on a record already filled with great stuff) on Hikaru's 1991 album ESPRIT, and in fact has been one of my favorite songs of hers for years! I went ahead and ripped the track into an MP3, then figured, what the heck, I'll get out my Hikaru Laserdiscs and share a performance of her singing the song in concert as well!
PS: Wonder if we'll ever get an official DVD release box set of all Hikaru's concerts. Some real gems in them and would love to have them on DVD or (if we're dreaming ) blu-ray!
No comments:
Post a Comment